This is the second installment in our series of webinars looking at how companies can get more out of their CAD models with Creo. In this series we have focused on capabilities that help streamline product development, facilitate production and assist your colleagues working downstream. Best of all, all of these Creo capabilities we describe here are fully associative within your CAD model, so changes can propagate to downstream deliverables, keeping everyone in your team on the same page.
This recording from our recent webinar is presented by Imran Muthaliph, Application Engineer at LEAP, and is the second of a two part series covering:
- Augmented Reality Design Review: Deliver clear and concise design reviews using Augmented Reality Design Share.
- Technical Documentation: Create high-quality technical illustrations and service documentation.
- Sales & Marketing: Generate engaging customer presentations and marketing collateral directly from your CAD model.
Part one of this series, which looks at Simulation, Mould Design & Analysis and Modern Manufactuing is available here.
In the fist clip below, Imran looks how Creo can help overcome many of the challenges that arise during the critical design review process including sharing and accessing files, IP protection and delivering the right information to the right people in a format they can easily understand. He then provides a demonstration of AR Design Share which allows users to capitalise on their existing CAD data to create augmented reality experiences tailored to specific needs. Watch the clip below to learn more.
In the next clip Imran looks at how users can leverage their Creo models to create technical documentation using Creo Illustrate. Creo Illustrate allows for the easy creation of technical documentation and product manuals, assembly and disassembly instructions, animations and sequences for training and installation, and intelligent schematics for troubleshooting – all using your existing CAD. Watch the clip below to learn more and see a demonstration of Creo Illustrate in action.
Finally, Imran looks at how Creo users can create visually appealing marketing and promotional using their 3D geometry with Creo Render Studio powered by KeyShot. The Creo Render Studio extension provides powerful rendering functionality that allows users to create stunning photo-realistic product images. Imran once again provides a live demonstration of the tool showing how quickly and easily promotional content can be created by utilising existing CAD data.
We hope that you found this article informative. If you wish to learn how you can get even more out of Creo, the first installment of the series is also available on demand. Part one looks at:
- Simulation: Validate your designs with integrated simulation before making costly prototypes and tools.
- Mould Design & Analysis: Develop production tools and evaluate mould flow performance.
- Modern Manufacturing: Turn your designs in to reality, using NC machining as well as innovative additive manufacturing.